{GUIDE}{LEGIT} How I made 5.7% Profit in just 20 hours Trading Cryptocurrency!!


How I made 5.7% Profit in just 20 hours Trading Cryptocurrency!!

The method is built on Trading on Exchanges. I used Bitfinex for this trade.
This is a trade so the market may go against you so make sure to do proper Risk Managment
Let's add some proof first
Balance on 00:27 5th May: 21.87$

[​IMG]

Balance on 19:29 5th May: 23.12$

[​IMG]

Using simple math:
I profit 1.25$ in 20 hours!
Getting this % of my initial capital = 1.25/21.87 *100 = 5.7% !
If u think about it, you are getting about 6% profit in a SINGLE day! Bank gives u 12% per YEAR!

Ok let's get to the Method:
1) Get Account on Bitfinex:
Go to Bitfinex.com & create a new account

2) Understand the game:
Going Long:
you buy a cryptocurrency on low price & sell it on higher price; the difference between them is your profit.
Going Short:
the opposite of going long

Example:
here is the chart of the trade i am talking about;
[​IMG]

3) Trading on Bitfinex:
when you login you get this screen. First you need to deposit crypto so click on Deposit button on the upper right corner:
[​IMG]
click to large
click on the method you want to deposit in (Bitcoin, LTC, Ethereum, Bank wire).
I chose Bitcoin so it gives me the wallet address i need to send BTC to:

I use the Exchange feature on the website, so I only send to the Exchange one (you can send between them later).
note the number of confirmations needed to confirm your withdrawal for bitcoin (may take 30 minutes)

4) Doing the trade:
After having money in ur account u r ready to trade!
Go to your home page & click on Exchange:
[​IMG]

you choose the pair of currencies you want to trade (BTC/USD, LTC/USD, ETH/USD).
Personally I am on Ethereum now but feel free to choose what you want.

5) Trade interface:
I will keep it simple so I will use the Order Type of "Limit" only; which means perform the trade on the price specified or better.
In this example Note the current price in the red rectangle is 9.3177 $
Buying:
I want to place an order to buy when the price drops to 9.2$, so I put 9.2 in the text box & place the amount of Ethereum I want in the middle textbox "Order Size" & Click the green BUY button.
Now when the price drops to 9.2 or less, the trade will be processed.
Selling:
On the other hand if I have some coins & want to sell them when the price reaches 9.4$, I put 9.4 in the right textbox & place the amount of Ethereum I want in the middle textbox "Order Size" & Click the red SELL button.
Now when the price reaches 9.4 or more, the trade will be processed.
[​IMG]
It's that simple
I trade with my mobile using android app called TabTrader
You need an API key to give it permissions on what to do with ur Bitfinex account.
To get the API Key go to bitfinex.com/api
[​IMG]
Click on "Create New Key" then give the permissions you want for the app.
IMPORTANT: if you give Withdraw permission to the API key, anyone with the API Key can withdraw your money bypassing security measures of Bitfinex (2 factor auth).
Then click "Generate API Key" & you will have the API keys.

[​IMG]

Now scan them using TabTrader & u r good to go
(Keep them secret as anyone having them can access the permission u gave them)

Hope u earn good Money.

thanks for reading!!




backlink:
http://hotmethod.blogspot.com/2016/05/guidelegit-how-i-made-57-profit-in-just.html


tags:
bitcoin
cryptocurrency
trading cryptocurrency for profit
cryptocurrency trading sites
cryptocurrency trading platform
cryptocurrency trading strategy
cryptocurrency trading bot
day trading cryptocurrency
cryptocurrency trading tips
crypto currency exchange
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di TULISKAN.com

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do great work as usual. Thanks !!!
    This is a blog very wonderful. It blogs sharing information about the business. I was want to look at it, and I liked it very much. In this blog very good information. Keep it always sharing with us. Do you want a new startup for business? then you join with us. because we provide splendid performance with USA VPS Server Services at a reasonable price. Best USA VPS Hosting for your website’s benefits in this modern technology world. I hope that is very helpful information for you. Thank you so much again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the nice blog with us!!!
    Could we get some tips on the best while creating content for a blog? I want to mastery creating engaging blogs? Are you can help me? If you want to know the best info on UK VPS Hosting for a website then I help. UK VPS Server is the best and cheap VPS hosting provider for business websites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but very accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must-read post! I share such information especially about UK Dedicated Hosting if anyone wants to take knowledge regarding UK Dedicated, then I would love to help you.

    ReplyDelete